For the kid in everyone. Animal creatures like giraffe, monkey, lion, elephant, hippo, rhinoceros or alligator make breakfast an adventure.
- Cooking Surface: 3.13" x 3.13" x 0.25"
- Material: Cast Aluminum with imported phenolic handle
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Made in: China (handle)
- Seven 3" cavities
17.5" x 10.5" x 2.25"
44.4cm x 26.6cm x 5.7cm
Zoo Friends Pancake Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.
- Product Reviews