These bubble shaped waffles will delight your family and friends. Our simple recipe can be served as a bite-size finger food or as a wrap. Designed to replicate a popular street food treat from Hong Kong, you'll find it easy and fum to make these delicious puffed waffles on your stove.
- Cooking Surface: 10.50" x 9.50" x 1"
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handles
- Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
15.1" x 10.4" x 1.4"
38.4cm x 26.42cm x 3.6cm
Waffle Puff Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.