Based on the Swedish Platte Panne that's been in our collection since the beginning. Makes classic ultra-thin or perfectly round pancakes.
Dimensions: L: 3.13 in. W: 3.13 in. H: 0.25 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
Weight: 1.80 lbs
Seven 3" cavities
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
The Original Silver Dollar Pancake Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.