Nothing beats a perfect pancake at any time of day. Our Silver Dollar Pancake Pan makes it super simple to make with any standard recipe or mix. Heavy cast aluminum construction and a premium PFOA-free nonstick finish make cleanup a cinch! Aluminum heats evenly, so youâ€™ll have beautiful golden results every time. This pan will work on gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops.
- Cooking Surface: 3.13" x 3.13" x 0.25"
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Weight: 1.80 lbs
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
17.5" x 10.5" x 2.5"
44.45cm x 26.2cm x 6.35cm
Cavity: 3" round
The Original Silver Dollar Pancake Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.