A shortcut for waffle lovers. Use your favorite mix or batter to make square pancakes imprinted with a waffle grid that cathches butter and syrup. Easier to clean and store than electric waffle maker.
- Cooking Surface: 3.25" x 3.25" x 0.25"
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Weight: 1.50 lbs.
14.6" x 10.1" x 2.3"
37cm x 25.7cm x 5.8cm
Cavity: 3" cavities
Square Waffle Griddle
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.