Designed for Spain's famous and delicious paella recipes which feature rice, vegetables, meat, olive oil and saffron. Unlike lightweight imported steel pans that warp and burn foods, this premium heavyweight pan will always perform beautifully, distributing heatevenly all the way to its edges. Ideal as a general purpose high-sided griddle or crepe/pancake pan too.
- Cooking Surface: 15" x 15" x 2.75"
- Weight: 3.35 lbs
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Aluminized Steel
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
20" x 15" x 3.13"
50.8cm x 38.1cm x 7.95cm
Spanish Paella Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick
coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat
can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner
unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and
taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt
8. Oven-safe to 450°F. Do not use under broiler.