The CDR-2000 is Somerset Industries’ most advanced, all-in-front, compact dough roller, and although it is ideal for rolling pizza crust dough, we’ve designed it to perform well using a wide range of different types of dough.
The CDR-2000 has been designed and engineered for safety, simplicity, ease of use, and consistent performance in all foodservice applications. Easy access to the removable scrapers and other features make cleaning and sanitation fast so employees can set it up quickly for another product.
Somerset CDR-2000 Dough Roller
- Sheets 500-600 pieces per hour
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction for years of dependable performance
- Synthetic, non-stick rollers standard (metallic rollers are also available)
- Ergonomic design for ease of use and simplicity
- Sheets dough to a uniform thickness in seconds
- Simple handle adjustments for precise thickness settings
- Spring-loaded scrapers can be quickly and easily removed for cleaning
- Compact design to fit anywhere
- Large hopper to accommodate large pieces of dough
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism
- And much more