Cooking Surface: L: 10.38 in. W: 7.13 in. H: 0.50 in.
Material: Stainless Steel, Bakelite
Weight: 1.48 lbs
Sizzling Steak Server
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter. A heated platter will remain hot for up to 20 minutes, so use caution when handling.
4. If broiling meat on stainless plate, brush meat with a small amount of cooking oil first on both sides, and place onto preheated plate. you should hear a sizzling sound. Broil using the recommended method from your oven manufacturer, ensuring sufficient ventilation.
5. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
7. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.