Make silver dollar-sized waffles and pancakes. Use your favoriite pancake or waffle batter. Thin profile stores away more easily than a big electric waffle iron.
- Cooking Surface: 3.13" x 3.13" x 0.25"
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Foe use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
17.5" x 10.5" x 2.1"
Cavity: 3" round
Silver Dollar Waffle Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat griddle over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or oil before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.