Make four perfectly symmetrical pancakes at a time. A smaller version of the classic pan that started it all.
Silver Dollar Mini Pancake Pan
Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
Weight: 1.34 lbs
Four 3" cavities
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonnstick Coating
- for use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Preheat pan over medium heat and brush or spray with unsalted vegetable shortening or
butter before each use.
4. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges
become golden brown.
5. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in
center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers or chopsticks, a
small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping.