Nordicware Prism Half Sheet with Nonstick Grid #43171
Embossed Natural Aluminum Bakeware enhances the look and performance of our hugely popular baking pans. Exclusive Prism grid adds durability and provides easy release while also improving air flow for uniform crisping. Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping.
- Product Details
Cooking Surface: L: 17.25 in. W: 12.25 in. H: 0.9 in.
Material: Aluminum with imported nonstick steel grid
Weight: 1.84 lbs
Prism Half Sheet with Nonstick Grid
- Use & Care
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 400°F.
- Use & Care