The best possible way for making oven-baked bacon! Grease drains away and hot air circulates underneath so there's no need for turning. For flat, evenly cooked bacon without the mess! Great for making jerky, dried fruits, crisp fries or tots, and more.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Weight: 2.00 lbs
14.37" x 11.53"
36.5cm x 29.3cm
17.32" x 12.40" x 1.25"
44cm x 31.5cm x 3.2cm
15.35" x 11.37" x 1.25"
39cm x 28.9cm x 3.2cm
Oven Crisp Baking Tray
1. Preheat oven to 400° F and ensure that your oven shelf is in the center of your oven (not too high or too low).
2. Place bacon slices in a single layer directly on the rack, ensuring that slices do not overlap each other. They can be spaced very closely together.
3. For chewy bacon, bake 10-12 minutes or until desired level of cooking is achieved. Crispier bacon can take 15-17 minutes. Watch your bacon carefully to ensure it doesn’t overcook.
4. Once the bacon has reached your desired level of crispiness, remove immediately.