Perforated Half Sheet provides efficient, even baking of foods where a crisp outer crust is desired, such as bread, croissants and other pastries, dinner rolls, pizza, pretzels and more. Our top-rated Naturals® Bakeware collection is made of pure aluminum for superior heat conductivity and produces consistent evenly browned baked goods every time. These premium pans have a lifetime durability and will never rust.
- Interior Dimensions:L: 16.3 in.W: 11.3 in.H: 1 in.
- Made in the USA
- Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
- Made of uncoated natural aluminum which will never rust
- Reinforced with an encapsulated rim for strength to prevent warping
- Perforation allows for greater air circulation around good during baking
- Hand wash recommended
17.9" x 12.9" x 1"
Naturals Perforated Crisping Half Sheet (17.9" x 12.9" x 1")
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not aﬀect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not aﬀect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.