Made to fit counter top and toaster ovens as well as conventional ovens, these 7 x 10 inch baking pieces are perfect for modest portions. Newly available in popular natural aluminum 2017. Ideal for empty nesters, dorm and apartment dwellers, or single servings. Think savory meals like lasagna, and sweet desserts like apple crisp!
A 1.5 quartz pan that makes the right amount for one or two. Think savory meals like lasagna, and sweet desserts like apple crisp!
- Cooking Surface: L: 8.5 in. W: 6.5 in. H: 1.63 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Made in USA
- Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 0.38 lbs
Made to fit any counter top and toaster oven
Naturals® Compact Ovenware Rectangular Baker
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.