There are many six inch round cake pans on the market, but very few of them have lift-out removable bottoms. This feature allows for greater versatility when baking, similar to that of a springform pan. This style of pan is preferred by professional bakeries for delicate cheesecakes, tortes and even quiches. When the recipe is finished baking and has cooled slightly, you can lift the base right out of the pan, cake intact, and serve straight from the base plate. Made of natural uncoated aluminum for ultra-even heating and browning. Proudly made in USA..
- Interior Dimensions:L: 6 in.W: 6 in.H: 2.5 in.
- Made in USA
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 0.54 lbs
Naturals® Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottom
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.