Natural aluminum Baker's Quarter Sheet is a true kitchen workhorse. Bake small batch brownies, cookies, and bars or use it for baking or reheating small meals. It's the perfect tool for rotating appetizers in and out of the oven when entertaining and even becomes an easy serving or lunch tray. You won't believe all the ways you will use your Quarter sheet.
- Interior Dimensions:L: 12.1 in.W: 8.8 in.H: 1.1 in.
- Made in USA
- Formed Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.04 lbs
13" x 9.6" x 1.1"
Naturals® Baker's Quarter Sheet (13" x 9.6" x 1.1")
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.