Natural aluminum construction heats quicky and evenly and distributes that heat for crispy golden crusts. The perforated center allows more air flow, which helps keep that crust crisp — which is why restsaurants serve pizza on pans like this. You can pile on the toppings and not have to worry about the middle being soggy. That's pizza perfection! Accommodates up to a 16-inch diameter pizza. Nubby feet provide cutting stability. Proudly made in the USA.
There's a reason restaurant serve pizza on pans like this: aluminum is the best material for even heating and acts as a shield to prevent burning. Airflow created by this pan's tiny holes ensures perfectly crisp crusts. Dimpled feet provide cutting stability. Oversized 16" diameter fits even the largest pizzas.
- Cooking Surface: 16" x 16" x .7"
- Made in USA
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 0.76 lbs
Naturals® 16" Hot Air Pizza Crisper
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.