So easy! Infuse meats, game, pizza and fish with a delicious smoked flavor. For indoor stovetop use as well as outdoors on your grill. Transforms ordinary food into a flavorful feast! Includes high-dome cover, base pan, water pan, nonstick smoking rack, thermometer, recipe booklet and wood chips.
- Cooking Surface: 12.38" x 12.38" x 3.63"
- Material: Alumized Steel
- Weight: 9.1 Lbs.
13.5" x 13" x 6.88"
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
4. Wrapping the drip pan in aluminum foil is recommended for easy cleanup.
1. Exhaust fan (with direct outside access) must be turned on when using smoker. Opening a window is recommended to improve kitchen ventilation. If kitchen becomes smoky, turn off stove, open windows and leave area until smoke clears, just as you would anytime smoke and odor fill the room.
2. The smoker gets very hot when in use. Handle with care, using an oven mit, as you would with any hot cookware.
3. Do not cook on high heat (recommended smoking temperature is 190- 210 degrees F, adjust burner as needed)
4. Do not leave the smoker unattended while in use.
4. Dispose of spent chips by first soaking for 1 minute in water to assure they are completely extinguished.
5. Do not put wood chips directly in the food as they are not meant for human consumption.
6. Birds and other pets with sensitive respiratory systems should not be in kitchen when smoking food.