For compact and countertop ovens. A small version of our larger searing grill. The secret is the nonstick cast aluminum grate which remains sizzling hot after a short preheat in the oven. Food placed on it will be seared with grills marks. Cooking is complete under the broiler while base catches drippings. For flavorful, healthy, restaurant-perfect result!
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Heat Safe up to 400° F
- Stainless Steel
10.8" x 7.18" x 1"
27.43cm x 18.24cm x 2.54cm
12" x 7.38" x 1.13"
30.48cm x 18.74cm x 2.87cm
Cast Grill and Sear-Compact
1. Turn on oven to Broil and allow oven to preheat 2 minutes.
2. Place empty Grill and Sear pan into oven and heat pan for 3-4 minutes.
3. Using an oven mitt, remove pan from oven and place food directly onto heated Grill and Sear pan. You should hear your food sizzle. If it does not, preheat broiler for an additional 1-2 minutes.
4. Place Grill and Sear pan with food back into the oven beneath broiler.
5. Cook until desired level of browning is achieved on the top side of your food. The bottom side will already be cooked from the preheated hot grate below, so turning of food is optional
6. To reduce smoking and potential flare-ups, add ¼ cup of water to the bottom of the drip pan prior to cooking.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling your Grill and Sear pan; it will become hot during cooking.
4. Never leave pan unattended while cooking.
5. Never heat a pan empty for longer than the recommended preheat time; damage to nonstick may result.
6. Always use adequate ventilation when broiling.
7. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick coating.