Bundt Brownie Pan
Makes twelve 1/3-cup brownies or cupcakes. An easy way to dress up humble brownie.
- L: 14"
- W: 9.8"
- H: 2"
Product Weight: 1.96 lbs
Capacity: 3 cups
Bundt Brownie Pan
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-free Nonstick Coating
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Baby Bundt Brownies with Honeyed Cream Cheese
- PREP: 15 MINUTES
- COOK: 15 MINUTES
- 10 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/ 2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/ 4 cup buttermilk
- 1/ 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon divided flour
- 1/ 4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/ 4 cup whipped creamed cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat brownie bundt pan well with no-stick cooking spray with flour. Use pastry brush to swirl the spray into hard to reach crevasses of the pan.
In a medium microwave bowl, place butter and chocolate. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until mixture is melted. Stir well.
Stir in sugar. Add egg, vanilla and buttermilk, stirring well. Add 1/3 cup flour and stir to combine.
Place remaining flour in a small bowl. Add chocolate chips to flour and stir to coat. Add chocolate chip mixture to brownie batter and stir until combined.
Pour brownie batter into bundt pan, filling each cup 1/3 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes, invert pan and let brownies continue to cool on rack. Meanwhile. Combine cream cheese and honey in a small bowl. Fill the center of each warm brownie with 1 tsp cream cheese mixture and top each with a raspberry. Serve immediately.