A kitchen classic! Interlocking hinges seperate for quick preheating. Fully submersible for easy cleaning. Deep pockets capture your favorite toppings. Slim profile; takes up less space than a electic waffle maker.
Dimensions: L: 7.25 in. W: 7.25 in. H: 0.63 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
Weight: 3.50 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
1.Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
4. If batter should run out of Waffle, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
1. Prepare waffle recipe.
2. Lightly spray or brush Waffler with vegetable oil.
3. Preheat Waffler on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Pour 1 cup of batter into center of Waffler and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then flip Waffler and cook on the other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove waffles with plastic fork or spatula.