Made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, the Restaurant line of cookware delivers serious performance and durability. An aluminum pan conducts heat more evenly across its cooking surface, resulting in optimal control and uniform browning of foods. This conveniently sized stock pot is just right for homemade soups, stews, chili, boiling corn or pasta, and can even be used for small batch canning. Riveted cast handles are generously sized for easy grasping while wearing oven mitts and feature stylish design elements. Includes a well-made stainless lid with sturdy cast knob that's easy to grasp even with oven mitts. For use on gas, electric and glass top stoves.
- Cooking Surface: L: 9.8 in. W: 9.8 in. H: 6.5 in.
- Material: Aluminum with stainless steel lid
- Weight: 2.95 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Formed Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Oven Safe up to 400F
- Made in USA with imported component
12.8" x 10.5" x 8.1"
8 Quart Stock Pot With Lid
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.