Our signature stock pot program is relaunching this year with several notable upgrades. Handles are now made of sturdy Cast Aluminum and are larger for ease of gripping with a mitt. Exterior coating has transitioned to a dark charcoal for a professional look. And or lids have been upgraded to brushed stainless stel with Cast Aluminum knobs. As always, our stock pots still nest nearly together to maximize shelf space. From soups to canning, lobster boils to sauces, our induction-ready stock pot program is among the most respected in the industry.
Cooking Surface: L: 9.75 in. W: 9.75 in. H: 6.50 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with Cast Aluminum Handles
Weight: 2.90 lbs
Made in: China (handles)
8-Quart Stock Pot
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.