Made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, the Restaurant line of cookware delivers serious performance and durability. An aluminum pan conducts heat more evenly across its cooking surface, resulting in optimal control and uniform browning of foods. Premium nonstick surfaces are made to withstand years of use without losing their slipperiness. Riveted handle features a silicone handle grip which is removable so that pan may be placed in an oven. Includes a well-made stainless lid with sturdy cast knob that's easy to grasp even with oven mitts. For use on gas, electric and glass top stoves.
- Cooking Surface: L: 7.5 in. W: 7.5 in. H: 4.1 in.
- Material: Nonstick coated Aluminum with stainless steel lid, cast knob, and removable silicone grip
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 2.55 lbs
- Made in: China (handle and lid knob)
15.3" x 8.2" x 5.6"
3 Quart Saucepan With Lid
1. Features a removable silicone grip so pan can be used in the oven up to 400 degrees F.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stove top.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan's cooking properties.
6. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.