Our top-rated Naturals®Bakeware collection is made of pure aluminum for superior heat conductivity and produces consistent evenly browned baked goods every time. These premium pans have a lifetime durability and will never rust. Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping. Creativity meets natural aluminum sustainability.
A cookie baker's dream combo: Natural Half Sheet, woven fabric deluxe silicone nonstick mat and an oven-safe nonstick coated cooling grid. All sized to nest together. Mat and grid globally sourced.
- Cooking Surface: 17.75" x 12.875" x 1"
- Material: Aluminum baking sheet, PFOA- Free nonstick steel grid, and silicone mat
- Weight: 3.37 lbs
Set includes a Naturals Baker's Half Sheet, nonstick oven-safe baking grid 16.75"x 11.5"x 0.75", and Silicone Mat 16.13"x 11.13"
17.75" x 12.875" x 1"
45.08cm x 32.7cm x 2.54
17.25" x 12.25" x 0.9"
43.81cm x 31.11cm x 2.28
Naturals® 3 Piece Cookie Baking Set
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
6. Silicone mat is oven safe to 400 degree F and is not meant to be cut on with sharp utensils
7. Cooling rack is not dishwasher safe.