This large single-burner square grill pan is a joy to use. It features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. The phenolic handle protects hands from heat and is oven safe, too. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly, and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. Oven-safe up to 400°F, this pan can also be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.
- Cooking Surface: L: 8.1 in. W: 8.1 in. H: 1.6 in.
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Oven safe up to 400F
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
20.5" x 11.2" x 2.50"
11" Grill Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.