Our aluminized steel cookware provides induction performance at a fraction of the cost of "traditional" induction pans. The unique tri-ply metal features a layer of aluminum permanantly fused around a layer of carbon steel. The carbon steel core provides superior strength and heat retention, while the aluminum outer layers provide even heating and corrosion prevention. Certified for restaurant use be NSF International.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminized Steel
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Oven Safe up to 400F
- Compatible with induction stoves
10" x 10" x 4"
18" x 10.5" x 5.25"
45.7cm x 26.7cm x 13.3cm
10" Fry Pan
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.