Heirloom quality and a lifetime warranty ensure this heavy-duty cookware and ovenware will be part of family traditions for years to come. This Braiser Pan is a joy to use. It features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. The integrated handles are cast as part of the base, so they are secure, safe, and durable. A cast aluminum knob on top provides a sturdy grip, even with oven mitts. The self-basting lid has small basting dots cast into the underside of the lid to condense moisture and return it to food during cooking. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly, and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. Oven safe to 400°F, this pan is safe for use on gas, electric, or ceramic stoves.
- Cooking Surface: L: 9.8 in. W: 9.8 in. H: 2.9 in.
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Oven Safe up to 400F
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
13.3" x 10.7" x 4.7"
10" Covered Braiser
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.