More user friendly than enameled cast iron, with significntly more efficient cooking properties, ou latest innovation in cast aluminum brings unmatched performance to homes and kitchens. Designed with consumer input, the collection represents a true American value. Heirloom quality and a lifetime warranty ensure this cookware and ovenware will become part of family traditions for years to come. All the benefits of cast iron, but far easier to lift and use, plus it will never chip or rust.
- Cooking Surface: 10" x 10" x 2.63"
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Made in the USA
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- Oven Safe up to 400F
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Made in USA with imported component
11.38" x 10" x 3.63"
28.9cm x 25.4cm x 9.22cm
10" Covered Braiser
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.