These heavyweight aluminum pans are made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, and feature some of the finest cooking properties available. Removable silicone grips allow for oven and broiler use. These are the same pans used by the professional chefs in the restaurants around the world. Premium PFOA-Free nonstick surfaces. Certified for restaurant use by NSF International.
- Cooking Surface: L: 5.6 in. W: 5.6 in. H: 3.5 in.
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle; glass lid
- Weight: 1.90 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Formed Aluminum
- PFOA-Free Nonstick Coating
- For use on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stovetops
- Oven Safe up to 400F
- Made in USA with imported component
13.6" x 6.5" x 5.5
1.5 Quart ProCast Sauce Pan with Lid
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.